Regeneration helps to recover the body after exercising. It is performed after
workout or in days when we do not exercise. .
Possibilities of regeneration performed at home:
- Passive resting after exercise in lying position with a total relaxation of the body.
- Contrast shower - shower alternating hot and cold water, ended up with the cold shower and proper wiping of the body with a towel and followed by a short rest in bed with total relaxation of the body, combined with proper breathing.
- Contrast half-bath: - warm bath for approximately 35-36°C (5min.) followed by cold bath approximately 18-20°C. We recommend brushing your body for 8-10 minutes while cooling down. Finish the procedure with wrapping up in warm blanket and rest in a bed for approximately 10-15 min.
- Sauna: - Cold water shower – hot-air bath with temperature approx. 90 °C, duration approx. 15 min. Followed by cold water (shower or pool). We recommend taking a rest in bed for approx. 10-15 min after each cycle.
- Pedaling bath of lower limbs. We recommend outdoor perform, in knee-high cold water. We can perform pedaling bath at home switching containers with cold and worm water.
- Self-training in combination with yoga-breath.
- Regenerating and vitalizing exercises (easy relaxing exercises of yoga or Chinese health gymnastics type in coordination with correct breathing).
- Local or total self-massage or a massage in a couple.