Setting the active health program
If you found out the approximate level of your physical condition, choose the appropriate type of physical activity in our offer that suits your health status, age, and your abilities.
- Appropriate initial intensity load (50- 80% of maximum heart rate, must comply actual health status, current physical condition, age).
- Initial total time of endurance exercise (at least 30 min).
- Weekly frequency of exercise (at least 3 times a week).
- Exercise load escalation that respects improvement of your performance (initially extending the time or distance on beginning). Gradually increasing number of training units per week from 3x to 4 - 5x. After six months of regular exercise and after a controlling test, we can increase the intensity of the exercise load.
- An appropriate strategy for the active health:
Every active health program training should include:
- Phase of physical condition increasing – you achieve better physical condition.
- Phase of maintaining the achieved physical condition.
- Athletes can further increase physical condition and endurance.
- Slight warm-up and body stretching at the beginning (5- 10 minutes)
- Aerobic (endurance) part - walking, running, cycling, etc. (at least 30 minutes)
- Additional exercises (stretching, weight training, relaxing exercises) usually at the end of the workout (about 10 minutes)
- Breathing exercises and relaxation at the end of training (5- 10 min)
- Fill regeneration in your elemental program. Fill in your week program for example daily shower taking, breathing exercises, sauna once a week, massage once a week etc. If you combine active health program with walking, Nordic walking, cycling, etc., pay attention to the continuous regeneration and relaxation (fluid and energy income, stretching and relaxation exercises, breathing, regenerative treatments in nature like splashing your body with cold water, swimming, walking in cold water, etc.) It will make your outdoor activities more pleasant, reduce tiredness and cheers you up.
- Respect your age, health, physical condition and if you have any health problems, consult with a specialist.
- Reduce or skip exercise during acute illness, feelings of tiredness or physical discomfort.
- Various types of endurance exercises shall be combined according to your possibilities and mood, with regard to your overall health. Good combination during the week is for example 2x walking (Nordic walking), 1x swimming, 1x biking.